Mr. Cox managed his own private practice in Hightstown for many years before joining the Brennan Law Firm. He brings decades of intimate law experience to the table. A detailed list of Mr. Cox’s practice areas can be found below.
Mr. Cox demonstrates his leadership and commitment to community in just about every part of his life. A detailed list of his memberships and affiliations can be found below.
On a good day, you’ll find him sailing with friends and family off of Long Beach Island, NJ, with the promise of bratwurst on the horizon.
- Wills & Trusts
- Complex Civil Litigation
- Business Transactions
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate
- Environmental Litigation
- Family Law, Divorce, and Adoptions
- Municipal Court
- Commercial Collections
- Workers’ Compensation
- Managed his own practice for many years
- Public Defender in the Borough of Hightstown Municipal Court for over 15 years
- Attorney with Kent, Grayer, and Rosenberg
- Attorney with Capehart and Scatchard
- Served as judicial law clerk for the Honorable Coleman T. Brennan, J.S.C. and the Honorable Neil H. Shuster, J.S.C., former Mercer County Superior Court Presiding Civil Judge.