About the Firm
New Jersey Attorneys Deliver Outstanding Outcomes
Exceptional attorneys provide clients with the knowledge and wisdom they need to make positive decisions. At Brennan Law Firm in Cranbury, our experienced lawyers help businesses and individuals overcome legal obstacles and pursue optimal results. Whether you require assistance with a commercial transaction, an environmental law concern, or a family estate plan, we will empower you with the tools you need to achieve your goals. Our attorneys have several decades of experience, giving clients a decided advantage in litigation, transactional and financial matters. See how we can help change outcomes for you. In Central Jersey and throughout the state, our firm has earned the trust of families and corporations because we are:
- Established -- Since 1996, we have offered legal guidance to companies and individuals who insist on the highest levels of representation and service. Our reputation for excellence and our commitment to our clients has led colleagues and community members to recommend our practice.
- Knowledgeable -- In sophisticated matters, our lawyers are capable of analyzing complex concepts, ranging from contamination issues to estate taxes. We apply the relevant legal standards to your situation and present clear options.
- Reputable -- Our practice has thrived for more than two decades because we focus upon honest, long-term solutions that put our clients in the best possible position.
No matter what your specific concern might be, we welcome the chance to speak with you and discuss whether our services will be a good fit for you or your business.
Areas of Practice
Advocates demonstrate wisdom in litigation and transactional matters
Our firm represents clients throughout the state of New Jersey in a wide range of legal practice areas:
- Environmental litigation and regulatory affairs -- We handle a complete range of environmental law matters, including regulatory compliance, litigation and the procurement of cleanup funds.
- Petroleum law -- For business and environmental issues relating to the oil and gas industry, our petroleum law attorneys offer diligent representation to service stations, auto repair shops and other clients.
- Commercial litigation -- Our proven litigation skills allow us to find unique, effective ways to assert the rights of our clients in all types of business disputes.
- Insurance coverage and insurance defense -- We handle a wide range of insurance defense and coverage matters, including cases relating to professional liability and property and casualty claims.
- Corporate law -- Whether you're looking to form a new business entity or require counsel for an established operation, our corporate law attorneys provide comprehensive advice on concerns such as asset protection and shareholder agreements.
- Commercial transactions -- In commercial transactions, our accomplished lawyers perform due diligence, manage contract negotiations, and take every legal step to help ensure successful sales, mergers, and acquisitions.
- Commercial collections -- Our lawyers handle commercial collection matters to secure receivables for providers who have not been paid for their goods and services.
- Labor and employment law -- Workplace issues can significantly hamper a company's everyday operations. We deliver strong labor and employment law support to resolve these issues promptly and favorably.
- Residential and commercial real estate -- Throughout New Jersey, we assist with residential and commercial real estate transactions, including complex deals involving Brownfields and undeveloped parcels.
- Land use and zoning law -- Questions on land use and zoning have can have a significant effect on the value of a given property. Our firm advises on variances, preservation concerns and other matters affecting commercial and residential sites.
- Trusts and estates -- For small and large estates, our skilled advisers offer comprehensive estate planning services, including the creation of wills, trusts and advance directives.
- Family law -- We assist with numerous types of family law matters, including divorce, property division disputes and the creation of prenuptial agreements.
- Land Use -- We handle all aspects of land use matters before local planning and zoning boards including site plan approvals and use variances.
We are confident that no matter how complicated or technical your situation might seem, we can identify and execute a strategy that meets your needs and exceeds your expectations.
Brennan Law Firm assists New Jersey commercial and individual clients with a wide range of legal concerns. Please call 609-395-5533 or contact us online to schedule an appointment at our office in Cranbury.