New Jersey Debt Collection Attorneys
Brennan Law Firm is trusted by clients across New Jersey to help them recover the money they are owed for goods and services. We provide our clients with legal advice and litigation services at every level of State and Federal court. We have successfully helped a wide variety of clients — including banks, businesses, corporations, attorneys, accounts, landlords, real estate agencies and, consulting firms — collect the debts owed to them. We can assist you if you need help collecting money from debtors on:
- Unpaid loans
- Guaranties and promissory notes
- Letters of credit and other extensions of credit
- Fees owed for professional services
- Debts for goods sold or delivered
- Liens of all varieties
- Unpaid rent and charges for apartments, condominiums and co-ops
- Unjust enrichment claims
- Replevin actions subject to creditors’ liens
- Breach of contract actions
We are dedicated to delivering an exceptional client experience. In addition to providing litigation services, our attorneys also review our clients’ current contracts to eliminate potential issues that may arise in the future. By fighting for you today and protecting you for the future, Brennan Law Firm makes sure that you get the results that you deserve. The Brennan Law Firm handles every step of the collection recovery process, including:
- Receipt and review of your files
- Demand letter — Our attorneys send a letter to your debtor demanding payment. If the debtor responds to the letter, we work with you to get paid without filing a lawsuit.
- Lawsuit — If the debtor does not respond, we seek your permission to file a lawsuit. Once the suit is filed, our attorneys move quickly to obtain a judgment in your favor before trial. Although rare, if trial becomes necessary, our attorneys vigorously pursue your right to collect payment.
- Judgment — A judgment gives our attorneys the opportunity to get the debtor’s attention. We attach liens on the debtor’s real estate and move to file wage garnishments to secure payment on the debt. These garnishments take money from the debtor’s bank account, paychecks and any other sources of income. If we cannot locate a debtor’s place of employment, we can force the debtor to appear in court for a post-judgment deposition and testify about their finances.
Experienced attorneys. Proven results.
Call Brennan Law Firm in Cranbury today at 609-395-5533 or contact us online to put an end to your debtors’ excuses and make them pay what they owe.